Founded in the new concept "Pain de Cire Parfumé".
Fresh, Woody, Floral, Fruity, Amber, Sweet, Spicy ... taking care of your interior is essential to bring serenity and well-being.
Remain totally in control of your consumption:
- Hot: grating a few shavings in a diffuser is enough to cover an entire interior for several days. Add a few shavings each time you want to intensify the fragrance.
- Cold: slip it in your bag, your cupboard ...
To collect without moderation!
Duration of consumption: 6 months and more
Dangerous, respect precautions
PERFUMED WAX BREAD
Each wax bar is made of Vegetable Wax guaranteed 0% CMR , 0% Phthalate , 100% Natural Perfumes .
Dangerous, respect the precautions for use . Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with the skin, wash thoroughly with water.
- MEDITATION : l yral, Citronellol, iso E Super, Benzenepropanal, .alpha.-methyl-4- (1-methylethyl), Alpha-isomethylionone, 7-hydroxycitronellal. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- MORNING DEW : Benzyl Acetyl cedrenelyral salicylate. Can cause skin allergy.
- COUNTRY WALK : i so E Super, Alpha-isomethyl ionone. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- RED WOOD : ligustral, (E) -anethole, pin-2 (3) -ene. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- LEATHER : octahydro-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenylethanone, d-limonene, alpha isomethyl ionone, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, beta pinene, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, cinnamal. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- TIARA FLOWER : hexyl cinnamal dehyde Hexyl salicylate Citronellol cyclopentadecanolide. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- ORANGE BLOSSOM : Geraniol, (R) -p-mentha-1,8-diene, beta pinene. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- VANILLA : Benzyl alcohol Ethyl vanillin Anise alcohol Ethyl maltol Octahydrocoumarin p-Methoxyacetophenone
- MANGO : 2-Methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-ol, p-menth-1-en-8-ol, Gamma-undecalactone, Ethyl acetate, Allyl hexanoate, Methyl cinnamate, Beta ionone
- IN THE CORNER OF THE FIRE : hexyl cinnamaldehyde, (R) -p-mentha-1,8-diene, Citronellol. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- HOT WINE : Benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamyl alcohol, eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamaldehyde. Can produce an allergic reaction.
- ROSEWOOD: CINNAMIC ALDEHYDE (CINNAMAL) CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, EUGENOL. May cause an allergic reaction.
- CEDAR WOOD : Octahydro-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenylethanone (OTNE), 2-Ethyl-4- (2,2,3-trimethyl-3-cyclopenten-1-yl) -2-buten-1-ol, 1- (2,2,6-trimethylcyclohexyl) -3-hexanol, 3- (5,5,6-trimethylbicyclo [2.2.1] hept-2-yl) cyclohexan-1-ol (Sandela), 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate , 6,7-dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4 (5H) -indanone, Acetyl cedrene, Alpha-Pinene, Limonene, camphene, coumarin, Hexyl cinnamal, a-cedrene, nerolidol
- AMBER : Ethyl vanillin, Amyl cinnamal, HHCB, Benzyl acetate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalol, Linalyl acetate, Vetiverol
- COCO : Benzyl, benzoate, 1,3,4,6,7,8-Hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8-hexamethylcyclopenta-gamma-2-benzopyran